Going online shopping can be tough
1. searching for the product, finding the right terms to search for.
2. Sifting through the results, for the legit sellers.
3. Reading reviews and questions and answers are a must, comparing the ratting with the amount of reviewers is the wisest thing, a 5 Star from 10 people is nothing to compare to a 4 star from 1000 people.
4. If on Amazon, look for the ranking number , it gives you somewhat of an idea how popular this product is in that category.
5. Seller feedback and number of reviews should always be checked.
6. If purchasing from a site direct , always check the site rattings, u don’t want to fall in to a scan site just because the price is right