|You Save:||$2.58 (20%)|
- POPULAR MONTESSORI OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY METHOD – Your toddler or preschoolers will enjoy the thrill of stacking and sorting the different colored pegs, while at the same time use it as an Early learning Educational experience.
- DEVELOP & STRENGTHEN FINE MOTOR SKILLS – To stack and place the pegs properly on the peg board the eyes and hand have to coordinate together, strengthening your child’s visual perception, and motor coordination in a fun and enjoyable way. Great for all kids, and a constructive toy for special needs and autism too!
- NUMBER COUNTING -COLORS-PATTERNS- Gleeporte’s Stacking Peg board set includes 36 pegs, of 6 different colors and one board. It’ll allow your preschooler child to develop any kind of patterns, stacking the different colors together, while learning and counting the colors and the amounts in the process.
- LARGE SIZE PEGS FOR EASY GRIP AND SAFETY – The large size colored pegs helps make it easy for your toddler, preschooler or child to easily grasp the pieces, and hold the grip while stacking and creating their masterpieces.
- LET THE CREATIVITY SOAR – Have your child develop their creativity while stacking and sorting and creating different designs with the 6 different color pegs and large foam peg board-8.5″ inch square.